It made me think more deeply about how I work and the ways I can improve my life!
- Hanna G., High School Sophomore
About this life-skill course
Look Within (Developing Self-Agency) teaches students to take ownership of their actions by breaking them down into accessible and easily modeled behaviors. It’s all about unlocking human potential and preparing students to navigate life on their own after high school.
Who's it for?
8th - 12th grade
How it works
Our partners at SkillsLine have developed an "Essential Skills" framework that aligns with 30+ career-ready skills across 5 core competencies based on what employers, colleges, and community leaders tell us are the skills they look for in an ideal applicant.
This course teaches students the first of those five core competencies: self-agency.
Self-agency is a feeling of ownership over our actions and their consequences, and a belief in our ability to take action to accomplish our goals. We build confidence while building character, developing our sense of control and care for ourselves, and for those around us.
This Essentials course breaks down the core competency of self-agency into its most fundamental and actionable behaviors, which each serve as a theme for our 10-minute micro lessons. Students simply conquer each new challenge in the order they are presented, developing and applying their self-agency as they go.
Why this course matters
Self-Agency is one of the most essential, transferable skills in the future world of work. It’s a feeling of ownership over our actions and their consequences, and a belief in our ability to take action to accomplish our goals.
Self-paced online learning with text-message study reminders.
Topics in Developing Self-Agency
- Embrace learning
- Show accountability
- Enhance emotional intelligence
- Practice inclusion
- Build resilience
- Know yourself
- Set your course
Meet the Creators
Throughout her 35-year career, Donna has worked as a certified teacher, consultant, author, and psychologist in the areas of learning, career development and work performance.
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology and Leadership Studies
- M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology
- Canadian (so you know she's nice)
Get this essential online course for $1!
See for yourself what 10 minutes a day can do.
Included in your deal:
- Full access to all courses on Everydae
- Access to all future courses too!
- Text message study reminders keep you accountable
- Weekly prizes keep you motivated
- And more!
TRY RISK FREE FOR 7 DAYS
Then $39/mo. Cancel anytime.
Includes EVERY course
we release in the future too!
All plans include
- SAT Prep
- AP US History
- English Lit: The Great Gatsby
- Developing Self Agency (Look Within)
- Ikigai and CHIL (Find your Purpose)
- 17 new AP courses (coming soon!)
- 1000+ daily online challenges
- 10,000+ individual questions and detailed answers.
- Motivational Daily Tracker
- Checkpoint Quizzes
- Fun, easy-to-use interface
- Video Lessons (Everydae TV)
- Memorable strategies for school and life.
- Text message study reminders
- Weekly prize board with real-world gift cards up for grabs
+ FREE bonuses when you enroll
- Parent dashboard
- FREE Online SAT Practice Tests
- FREE SAT Strengths & Weaknesses Report
- High school grade guides
- Exclusive parent community
- FREE SAT Readiness Score
Feel confident with 100% 5-star reviews
Limited time offer!
Get lifetime access for just $99.
Includes access to SAT prep now and EVERY course we release in the future.