Content writer — ACT
Everydae is a digital tutor in your pocket that makes it possible for any high school student to learn anything, anywhere in 10-minute chunks. As part of our effort to expand our offerings, we’re looking for project-based content writers who can help us take our ACT materials to the next level.
- Write amazing test prep content (solutions, questions, and passages) for the ACT
- Integrate feedback from our editors to ensure that all your content is both content-perfect, and fun.
- Follow Everydae’s style guide and develop new solution templates
- 1-5 years tutoring the ACT
- Deep content knowledge of at least one section of the ACT. Although we appreciate specialists, we would love to find someone with comfort in all sections.
- A passion for dissecting what makes questions hard, not just how to do them.
- The ability to write and teach with empathy for your students.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. You should be comfortable explaining complex ideas in an approachable, friendly way.
- Familiarity with Google Meet, Microsoft Office, and Box
Our offices are in comfortable and cool Culver City, but since this is a remote position, you can work from wherever you want. This is a part-time, project-based position. You’ll be paid per completed and approved project.